Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Christmas

This Christmas I got a BUNCH of things! I went to Tucson, Arizona to visit Grammy and Grampy.

I got a new Nintendo DS game, Nintendogs. You get to buy your own dog or dogs. You start off with one and you can buy more, I have two Cutie and beegy You get more money by selling things you get on walks or buy things and then sell them. But if you buy things and then sell them you get LESS money than you did before. When you have enough money you can go to the kennel and I can buy a Dalmation, Boxer, German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Yorkshire Terrier, and Beagle. There are other Nintendog games: Chihuahua and Lab. The next Nintendog game I want to get is a Lab because I have a yellow lab at home.

I also got a hovering disk. It can fly all around the room, but only vertical.

No comments:

Post a Comment